MarketPro has partnered with a high growth, mission driven organization not too far from Cleveland that’s focused on providing risk management and public safety solutions. For over 15 years, they have partnered with thousands of individuals in Law Enforcement, Schools and Universities, Corporate Business, Government and Houses of Worship organizations to empower them with the skills to ensure their survival and minimize the loss of life in and during tragic events. The goal is to aggressively turn the Institute into a “best in class” marketing organization, by expanding their marketing presence, leading the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy that will accelerate revenue generation for the company.
Reporting to the President the new SVP of Marketing is responsible for the development, execution and outcomes of our digital, demand generation, strategic branding, marketing and public relations programs. Duties include: developing strategies for and closely lead the team to execution of best in class programs around, digital marketing, SEO/SEM, display, e-mail marketing, social media, digital video, community building, content marketing, digital TV/radio, and website optimization.
As SVP, this marketing executive provides visionary leadership to the marketing, branding, community outreach and public relations teams. The SVP of Marketing serves as part of an innovative and collaborative senior management team. The ideal candidate will have strong B2B marketing thought leadership and understanding of digital best practices.
- Provide thought leadership and strategic direction for internal and external marketing, branding and public relations team
- Develop Revenue Strategy
- Build the marketing plan and implement key marketing, sales, and customer service programs to grow the customer base and gain sustainable revenue
- Develop a highly skilled and motivated team of marketing, digital marketing and demand generation professionals
- Propose innovative ideas and strategies during our long and short-term strategic planning process.
- Provide leadership and direction during the preparation, implementation, and expenditure of annual marketing budget
- Envision and implement innovative marketing and demand generation concepts and strategies
- Ensure that metrics are established and tracked to evaluate program results
- Update or tweak tactics as appropriate to ensure maximum effectiveness and return on investment
- Ensure effective and efficient branding and marketing strategies across all channels, with an emphasis digital marketing initiatives
- Oversee marketing department; leading both internal marketing team and external vendors to achieve success in our business growth objectives and brand strategy
- Develop and implement Strategic Marketing Plan that includes research, target market focus, strategies, campaigns, digital marketing, content marketing, demand generation, PR and event support
- Drive performance through a results-driven experimental approach, both in existing channels and by experimenting with new channels and techniques
- Monitor and analyze performance against lead and other marketing goals and over past performance
- Continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth
- Deliver repeatable, sustainable and predictable marketing-generated revenue in key regions via digital marketing and demand-gen best practices
- Work closely with our Sales and Customer Success Department leaders; enabling them to meet their revenue and retention objectives by providing appropriate sales and marketing tools, materials, presentations, and event support
- Work closely with the Product Management Team to design engaging marketing materials and programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, and/or Communications, or MBA experience required
- 10+ years of successful experience in B2B marketing
- 7+ years of successful experience leading and motivating marketing professionals
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Strong competence in digital, branding, and cross-channel customer experience
- Ability to market to a very broad audience that includes nearly every imaginable demographic
- Experience in a fast paced and dynamic business environment where change is constant
This is a full-time direct hire.