MarketPro has partnered with a leading hospitality brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, We are hiring a Marketing Project Manager to join this #1 market leader whom has grown at record speed over the past few years.
The Marketing Project Manager supports the management and development of marketing communications projects, plans and tactics to effectively represent the brand, products and services delivered nationwide. This marketing staffing role reports directly to the Divisional Directors of Marketing Strategy and also works closely with internal creative team, external agency partners, marketing owners and community sales associates to develop and guide marketing plans and advertising placements in support of the communities’ objectives.
- Manage, guide, review and approve local community-initiated marketing projects through the company’s creative project management platform(s)
- Marketing projects may include: collateral (flyers, brochures, etc.), ads, emails, direct mail (creative and purchase lists), signage, media guidance and more
- Proof collateral and related creative
- Manage process for advertising renewals
- Works closely with the creative team to guide the creative development process and manages communications regarding project status, progress, timing, etc.
- Oversees project timelines, estimates and invoicing to ensure projects deliver on-time and within budget
- Work with media partner to deliver recommendations on print/broadcast media and provide flight plans that the communities can understand
- Support marketing planning and execution efforts of community renovation projects underway nationwide as well as program max (addition of new service line) projects
- Collect and organize library of best marketing practices delivered by our sales associates
- Audit and manage the master Competitor Readiness Plan to determine where sales and marketing teams require assistance
- Develop and manage ongoing communications for Direct Mail campaign sign up process and delivery across Divisions
- Audit and manage ongoing communications and updates in our marketing planning platform (Big Tin Can)
- Bachelor’s or BBA degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related field
- 2-4 year(s) experience in marketing, advertising, communications and/or healthcare industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to ramp-up quickly and balance multiple tasks
- Demonstrates strong project management skills
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, ability to work on own initiative
- Strong written and oral communicator
This is a contract-to-hire position.