MarketPro has partnered with a leading hospitality brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, our client is ready to hire their Email Marketing Manager. We’re a rapidly growing team seeking creative, collaborative, and hard-working individuals that can help take us to the next level.
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will execute effective email marketing strategies, manage and optimize existing monetization channels, report on business KPIs, and aggressively research and develop new engagement tactics based on new innovation and business needs. Responsible for creating, building, and optimizing the company’s email marketing program. In this marketing staffing role, you will also be responsible for the Eloqua Campaign automation system and databases in support of lead generation and advancement activities.
- Responsible for managing the planning, technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention
- Manage technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM, push notifications, and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention
- Maintains and expands Eloqua lead scoring and lead nurturing programs
- Partners with Marketing managers, internal departments (sales, HR, etc.) to assist with content requirements for the digital and communication marketing efforts
- Enables demand generation campaigns to drive responses and visits, using best practices in marketing automation, lead management, and revenue performance management
- Provides ongoing analysis and recommendations to drive process improvements and creation of materials and templates that align to the company’s operational strategy
- Maintains data integrity and hygiene; performs ongoing data analysis and optimization
- Creates and documents processes that improve the effectiveness of campaign development and execution
- Supports the design, testing, and execution of email programs in conjunction with our internal and external client teams
- Improves campaign effectiveness through A/B testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field required
- Minimum 5+ years experience in using a marketing automation tool required
- HTML experience required
- Email marketing experience, including deliverability, compliance, split testing and optimization required
- Eloqua certification preferred
This is a full-time direct hire.