MarketPro has partnered with a Fortune 500 retailer in search of an Digital Analyst, who is responsible for leveraging third party marketing partners to generate sales. The analyst will oversee the performance marketing channel and play a key role in identifying, negotiating with, and onboarding new affiliate partners.
As the Digital Analyst, you will oversee day to day operations for a significant number of online and offline partners, ensuring that they consistently deliver the highest quality. This marketing staffing role is also responsible for KPI reporting, media planning, buying, negotiations, tactical execution, fraud management, publisher communication, content, and website audit, publisher daily policing, site monitoring, media analysis, promo distributions, newsletters, coupon codes, brand monitoring, and standards.
To be successful in this Atlanta-based role, this analyst must be comfortable analyzing and working large amounts of data, have a passion for building and nurturing relationships, and be driven to meet and exceed the goals of the organization.
- Create and analyze large sets of real-time and historic data to effectively manage volume, cost, and quality performance metrics in weekly reports
- Create Affiliate Weekly Reporting
- Activate new publishers
- Approve new Affiliate Partners
- Load offers onto Impact
- Overview of our Offers: Smartsheets
- Timeframe of when offers need to be loaded
- Our tracking parameters when loading an offer on Impact
- Monitoring/ optimizing live campaigns and work with our Partners on reporting out after a campaign ends
- After campaign ends – Report out on the campaign and make recommendations on optimizations for next time.
- Monitoring our partner sites to make sure brand is top of mind and our offers are not suppressed offers
- Monitoring our partner sites to make sure we stay on brand
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years in a role which has included extensive data analysis, ideally in a digital marketing position
- Robust analytical skills and ability to work with and analyze a large volume of complex data
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects at once
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and other Office software
- Excellent relationship management skills
This is a contract position.