MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer brand in the Greater Chicago in search of a Web Content Strategist. Our client is an innovator and industry leader best known for delivering premium products to households across the US.
The Web Content Strategist will responsible for the growth and development of their online organic presence. This marketing executive search person will maintain a cohesive design for the company’s website and increase its online marketing presence. Define and run an inclusive and holistic web content strategy, ensuring that content organization and availability is effective to acquire and engage prospective and existing customers.
The Manager will develop and edit written materials to support a variety of digital communications, email marketing campaigns, and social marketing. We wish for this voice to be fresh, modern, engaging, and distinctly different from established competing companies.
- Maintain ownership of the quality and consistency of web content and structure.
- Create, develop and manage digital content that strengthens our brand and enhances the online experience.
- Ensure the website is fresh, effective and updated daily.
- Publish content in CMS, maintain continuity of themes, design layouts, streamline navigation and increase online presence.
- Develop and maintain the web content calendar.
- Analyze and review data and user behavior to optimize the customer experience and maximize results.
- Develop strong search engine optimization (SEO) copy to maximize indexing, ranking, click-through and conversions.
- Lead projects with mobile/web components.
- Seek out internal stakeholders to source ideas, stories and collaborate with messaging across channels.
- Ensure web communications are innovative and modernized by actively seeking new techniques and trends.
- Partner with brand, media and social teams to share content, deliver consistent message and maintain brand alignment.
- 3-6 years of experience in digital communications or digital marketing and content development
- 3+ years of direct experience with content management systems
- Knowledge of website design practices and digital content marketing, including interactive content formats and SEO
- Ability to multi-task and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work with teams cross-culturally and cross-functionally
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Competent in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic html knowledge a plus
This is a full-time direct hire.