Are you an integrated marketer with proven skills developing and executing a brand strategy from the ground-up? Do you have B2B2C marketing experience? Are you passionate about creating cohesion across departments?
MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer brand in the Greater Chicago in search of a Senior Manager of Brand & Integrated Marketing. Our client is an innovator and industry leader best known for delivering premium products to households across the US.
The Senior Manager, Brand & Integrated Marketing, oversees the execution of integrated marketing strategy and communication programs that encompass and integrate key marketing disciplines, including advertising, social and media relations, direct marketing, promotions, trade shows, and PPC/SEO to build brand awareness and increase preference. This marketing executive search position ensures effective and on-brand communications, manages customer messaging, optimizes customer content across all channels, and ensures all projects and programs are executed timely and within budget.
- Implement premium brand position and marketing plans to drive brand and product preference with customers
- Understand the customer decision journey and how to translate that information into developing exciting and engaging marketing plans
- Provide direction and guidance in the development of integrated marketing plans through advertising, content marketing, PR and social media to ensure the attainment of business unit objectives and elevation the brand
- Communicate messaging, positioning and brand promise consistently throughout all programs for assigned products and initiatives
- Ensure all content published to consumers and the trade is accurate, in keeping with brand positioning, and coordinated with product development and legal
- Develop process for internal routing and legal reviews
- Manage Content Manager to produce content calendars for multiple platforms, and ensure video, imagery, and messaging is all aligned to marketing strategy
- Manage media buys and budgets with advertising agency to optimize impressions
- Implement a PR & social media program that encompasses all products social and digital platforms and grows our brands’ presence across multiple social platforms
- Manage Assistant Marketing Manager and PR agency to deliver results
- Manage process and track jobs, including approvals, job flow, production coordination and reporting/analysis
- Cross-functional interaction and collaboration with product development, channel, digital, packaging, sales, legal and senior management
- Coach and develop cross-functional team of marketers (brand, content and marketing communications)
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
(Master Degree preferred)
- 7+ years marketing or marketing communications experience
- Agency experience a plus
- Additional success criteria include proven experience in brand position and developing and executing marketing communication strategies in support of business goals
- Experience with PR and social media initiatives, strong project management skills, and strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- The successful candidate will also possess strong negotiation skills and proven ability to provide insights and action plans based on analytics
This is a full-time direct hire.