Are you an integrated marketer with a proven track record of success leading segment marketing efforts?
Do you have experience diversifying customer base penetrating multiple different audiences?
The nation’s number one non-profit provider of long-distance education is making great strides and has partnered with us at MarketPro to expand their leadership team. This newly created marketing executive role as Assistant Vice President, Segment Marketing highlights this educator’s devotion to diversity and inclusion on their campuses, whether online or physical locations.
Responsibilities of this leader require dynamic integrated marketing campaigns directed towards multiple different audiences (Campus, Opportunity Youth, Affinity Groups, and Multicultural). Based in Manchester, this marketing executive will lead the segment marketing functions through multiple consumer and community organization channels. This allows for audience driven insights to deliver targeted marketing to specific segments. Are you up for the challenge?
- Manage and lead a team of up to 8 direct reports and a budget of up to $20M to deliver growth in student enrollment across new segments and through specific recruitment channels
- Collaborate with university business unit partners to deliver on business results
- Develop a marketing plan for a specific segment with direct reports (assess current journey, assets, conduct research, plan, implement pilots and roll out) to ensure we have culturally relevant marketing and customer experience that will allow growth and student success in those markets
- Lead segment marketers to ensure measurable growth and optimization of the channels
- Maximize the opportunity within existing segments to ensure efficient and effective marketing to segments, aligned with their goals – whether growth or static mode
- 15+ years’ experience
- Bachelor’s required; Masters preferred
- Expert in audience insights, behavior, marketing funnel
- Collaborative, open, thoughtful, listening, teaching
- Expertise in segment marketing including creating customized marketing plans per segments with unique market insights, messaging and channel mixes
- Strong skills in leadership, developing talent and guiding strategic decisions
This is a full-time direct hire.