MarketPro has partnered with a leading hospitality brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, our client is ready to hire their Digital Marketing Manager. This marketing staffing roles is an opportunity to join the #1 market leader in the apartment rental space and has grown at record speed over the past few years. Our client is heavily investing in marketing as they are committed to the goal of becoming a national marketing powerhouse!
The Manager of Digital Marketing will assist the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing in improving current digital marketing strategies. This includes paid search, programmatic display, online video, and other digital media in the planning and execution. Ultimately, increasing qualified lead inquires and visits set to positively impact occupancy growth for over 1,100 communities. Responsible for monitoring and managing complex multi-location digital marketing campaigns, working in conjunction with a direct response agency, web team, and direct response team.
- Assists the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing to improve digital marketing strategies such as paid search, programmatic display, or online video, using innovative and agile approaches, to effectively increase qualified leads and visits for our communities, nationally and by market, within multiple service lines
- Position the company as the #1 brand online through the use of digital marketing by building an online brand presence in all markets enabling marketing efficiencies through other mediums such as paid search, display, social media, and offline mediums such as direct mail, print, and more
- Monitors and manages paid search campaign performance, using paid search workflow methodology, in conjunction with agency support, to execute daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly Search Engine Marketing (SEM) tactics to drive new lead inquiries into the sales funnel, and meet goals of improving lead quality and lowering the cost-per-lead
- Coordinates production and execution of digital tactics, ensuring launch dates and program tracking throughout the promotional life cycle, with agency
- Conducts keyword trend research to identify new opportunities, as well as, comparative analysis of organic and paid search performance, to identify growth areas for organic content development based on paid search
- Communicates agency generated reporting on paid search lead performance, providing a review, additional insights and recommended changes to Director of Digital
- Coordinates weekly paid search status meetings with the agency, Director of Digital Marketing and Vice President
- Coordinates campaign and multi-variant testing matrix by current and new service lines, with the Director of Digital Marketing and agency of choice, working towards the goal of creating high performing responses from their audience
- Explore new and emerging digital media such as streaming radio, online video, responsive ads, and other tactics, and partners to evaluate the application to businesses objectives and goals for website and communities, nationally as well
- Ensures campaign tracking is implemented for proper reporting, including phone numbers, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Bing, goals and campaign keywords
- Coordinates and supervises work of creative teams and outside agencies
- Collaborates weekly with direct response team (digital, web, social, contact centers) providing paid search updates on strategy changes, traffic and audience analysis from analytics, while gathering input and feedback on lead flow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related field required
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing in a consumer focused brand
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in search marketing required
- 4+ years’ experience with paid digital media strategy working with at least an $8M budget
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and related lead scoring, nurture campaign mapping, program building and campaign planning
- Experience in Google Marketing Platform and Google Ads Digital Marketing Platform or other third party ad management platforms preferred
- Experience in local and multi-location PPC strongly preferred. Experience in managing cross-functional projects and teams preferred
- Google Analytics certification, PPC certification in Google AdWords, and Bing Ads certification preferred
This is a full-time direct hire.