Great things are happening at MarketPro, one of today’s leading recruiting firms that specializes in the placement of marketing, digital and creative talent. Our Atlanta office is expanding and we are looking for a qualified Account Director to develop new client relationships and grow existing ones.
Since 1996, MarketPro’s marketing recruiters have focused solely on one goal: matching high-performing marketers with clients who need a specific set of skills and experience to take their business to the next level. We provide talent on a direct-hire (executive search) and contract staffing (interim) basis.
The Account Director is primarily responsible for managing existing client relationships and secondarily focused on creating new client relationships for our contract staffing services. In doing so, you are responsible for consultatively selling our services to match great talent with client needs.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to manage client relationships after you bring them on board. With talent provided to you by our recruiting team you have to opportunity to negotiate and close the deal. While you need to understand marketing, the primary skillset that will make you successful is sales.
- Develop new opportunities for us to provide our staffing solutions –business development
- Sell existing clients on continuing to utilize our contract staffing services
- You will “own” responsibility for successfully closing searches / making placements. Build relationship with your clients, presentation of candidates provided to you by the recruiting team
- Effectively being able to sell your client and the opportunity to candidates. Effectively present / sell your client on how the candidate (talent) can move their organization forward
- Partner with the recruiting team to ensure that only qualified candidates make it to our clients
- Secure interviews for candidates
- Make sure momentum is kept in the search at all time
- Effectively negotiate a win-win deal on behalf of our client and the candidate
- Track all search related activity in our ATS software
- Follow-up with client and new hire post placement to confirm the right match was made
- Network with local marketing professionals
- Deliver on ALL of our promises and exceed our clients’ expectations i.e. under promise, over deliver
- Client satisfaction
- Lead 8 – 10 searches at a time, utilizing the recruitment team to find the talent, you are responsible for providing top talent to the client, managing the search process and closing the deal
- Sell additional search work to existing clients
- Our entire process is a sales, can you demonstrate a history of B2B sales success?
- URGENT mindset
- A “do what it takes to get the job done” attitude
- Marketing experience (practical or learned)
- Experience in strategic, conceptual, and/or consultative selling, along with a record of proven sales performance and a fanatical commitment to customer service
- Experience selling staffing, marketing, or advertising services
- Staffing/Recruiting experience a plus
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills
- Solid negotiation/closing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Passion for assisting others in understanding client needs, timelines, expectations, positions, etc.
- Thrives on providing team leadership (by example)
- Powerful team motivator (to do more than they believe they can) is a must
- A belief in what is possible vs. what can’t be done
- Bachelor’s degree required
This is a full-time direct hire.