Are you a digital marketing professional with a proven track record of success leading digital transformation?
MarketPro has partnered with a leading premier healthcare services brand based in Chicago. Our client is the number one player in its industry and growing at an accelerated growth rate of 20% YoY. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer the Director of Digital Marketing, is a key position that will help this organization transform its digital marketing efforts by instituting today’s sophisticated and modern digital best practices. He/She will be responsible for digital marketing strategy and execution, and drive growth for the organization.
As the organization continues on a growth ramp focused on operational excellence and patient-centricity, this marketing executive search position will play a key role in contributing to the overall success of the Company. The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for digital marketing strategy and execution, and drive growth for the organization.
- Grow database using inbound marketing, including but not limited to search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing
- Build out marketing infrastructure to enable digital communication and measurement
- Set strategy through analysis of historical marketing data
- Forecast and present to senior management how digital marketing will help the business grow
- Create the strategy for nurturing our leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Find new approaches to lead nurturing, including but not limited to channels like email, social media, blogging and events
- Create and manage database marketing strategy
- Utilize customer data to grow data set for better long-term decision making
- Lead technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management processes across those systems)
- Create and maintain metrics reports on digital marketing activities that detail their effectiveness and business impact
- Drive overall digital marketing plan and grow our leadership position in a competitive space
- Ability to show clear ownership of digital marketing and its ongoing success and contribution to organizational growth
- Strong focus on process orientation and “continuous improvement”
- Lead organization in strategic thought around digital marketing and implementation of best practices within budget
- Partner closely with the Director of Marketing, Director of Marketing Analytics, external digital partners and off-line media partners on cross-functional issues relating to the Company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10 + years of B2C digital marketing experience with a measurable impact in the mult-unit retail Healthcare industry
- Strong experience working with external digital partners
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEM content, social media, reputation management, performance marketing, email marketing, and traffic
- History of measuring and reporting on digital marketing’s impact on the business
- Experience measuring and optimizing marketing projects, reporting results and proposing improved ways of operating based on the data
- Experience with providing senior leadership a dashboard to monitor results
- Proficient in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other marketing technologies to drive cost effective programs
- Experience in managing and enhancing the marketing function of company website/CMS (WordPress), and off-site directory listings (Yelp, Google My Business, etc…)
- Familiarity and proficiency with managing 3rd party agency relationships
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced growth oriented, results-driven organization
- History of working cross-functionally
- Technically capable but with a real understanding of how digital marketing still needs creativity
This is a full-time direct hire.