MarketPro has partnered with a leading hospitality brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, we are hiring an Advertising Account Manager to join this #1 market leader whom has grown at record speed over the past few years. The Advertising Account Manager manages start to finish local community and corporate creative projects, strategy, goals, brand look and feel, across all media types and tactics. The Account Manager also serves as central point of contact for marketing department as it pertains to primary localized marketing and advertising efforts; plus, ensures the creative aligns with our creative standards and guidelines.
The ideal candidate for this marketing staffing role must have experience planning and implementing projects with cross-functional teams to meet client goals. Looking for someone who is energetic, can easily multi-task and is great at building client relationships. Experience managing and executing large scale programs, including video and photography, is required. At least 3 years of agency and or marketing/project management experience.
- Manage local community and corporate creative projects within established guidelines
- Creative tactics can include: digital (display, landing pages), collateral (flyers, brochures, etc) emails, direct mail (creative and purchase lists), signage and more
- Leads community creative strategy and creative output for marketing department
- Oversees media agency contact to lead the development for custom community media plans; works to guide advertising placement based on overall marketing objectives and creative messaging strategy
- Works with Creative, Production and Traffic to devise a campaign that meets the client’s marketing objectives and timeline
- Presents creative work to marketing strategists to field; manages editing and most production processes Analyze performance and optimize results to ensure effective performance
- Recommend key advertising and brand strategies and creative tactics to best align with the corporate guidelines and requests
- Stay informed on best in class marketing, creative strategies and advertising trends; guide creative efforts to include this direction as it pertains to work and requests
- Works closely with the creative team to guide the creative development process
- Responsible for management of communications and timing on behalf of the client
- Oversees budget estimates and invoice to ensure projects are cost effective and remain within budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or other related field preferred
- 2+ years experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of account management/client services and or client side experience in digital/online media; demonstrated personal and professional immersion in social marketing are a must
- Possesses experience as a mid- to senior-level designer preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
This is a full-time direct hire.