MarketPro has partnered with an innovative software and technology company in Atlanta that is at the cutting edge of software and robotics. Together, we’re in a marketing executive search for their Vice President of Marketing. Are you a B2B software marketing leader who understands the power of brand mixed with modern marketing best practices?
Due to the rapid changes in both manufacturing and consumer demands with the support of digital, supply chain automation is one of the fastest growing industries. Our client is promptly positioned to lead the transformation in this space. You will help large organizations in improving their efficiency and better management of their warehouses.
Reporting to dynamic leader and visionary CEO, the VP Marketing position is a senior leadership role collaborating with the leadership team to lead the company’s overall marketing strategy while driving revenue growth. As an accomplished, strategic, passionate and collaborative leader, you will effectively manage resources to provide impact and support to the organization’s mission. This position leads a team charged with positioning this organization on the global stage as the thought leader in advanced robotics.
- Build brand awareness, and establish the brand as the thought leader in their industry
- Lead and inspire a high performing, highly collaborative team internationally
- Conceptualize and implement business marketing strategy and plans
- Lead market research, including primary research for thought leadership
- Lead the creation and production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that build the brand and power the business objectives
- Develop and cultivate cross-functional relationships with teams across silos as well as external partners
- Manage external media and analyst relations activities, and internal communications
- Prioritize and manage marketing budgets
- 12+ years of relevant experience in marketing, with 5+ years in leadership position
- Experience in building Brand and thought leadership
- Experience in building, executing and measuring marketing programs across all channels; online and traditional
- Demonstrated successful leadership skills in program execution and people management
This is a full-time direct hire.