MarketPro is partnering with an Atlanta-based top-tier retail brand in search of their Sr. Manager, Content & Strategy. As the Senior Content Manager you will serve as head editor and will oversee the overall creative strategy and day-to-day execution for the brand. This marketing executive search position offers an incredible opportunity for a passionate and dynamic self-starter.
The Sr. Manager will develop and edit written materials to support a variety of digital communications, including public website, email marketing campaigns, and social marketing. This person will also directly produce content aligned with top priorities, including the content with the highest degree of difficulty. We wish for this voice to be fresh, modern, engaging, and distinctly different from established consumer brands.
- Oversee overall strategy and vision for the brand’s content including use of new storytelling tools, new technologies, best in class external partners etc.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Plan content for campaigns based on client buying journey (i.e., determine types of content that will progress prospect from awareness to selection)
- Ensure digital content is written in accordance with the style guide, and voice / tone guide to drive consistency
- Develop and manage list of outside creative vendors, including graphic designers, photographers, videographers, video editors, writers and other agencies, as appropriate
- Provide strategic consultation to all groups on possible visual or other creative approaches to storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (graphic design, digital content, publishing, journalism, etc)
- A Master’s degree in Journalism, PR, Communications or English is preferred
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time
- Ability to project management multiple teams
- Solid experience writing and editing corporate communications, digital content, new journals, marketing materials and/or public relations collateral
- Familiarity with AP style and Chicago Manual style of knowledge of communication strategy and planning
- Has demonstrated ability to work independently and lead teams to complete projects and major initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; keen ability to prioritize and skillfully handle multiple assignments and high-volume, detailed work within a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time direct hire.