Our client is a global market leader in B2B software. They are currently focused on delivering innovative SaaS solutions that empower the world’s top manufacturers to deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences. In order to help their customers maximize their product uptime, this marketing executive search will ensure that they hire an experienced and results-oriented Senior Customer Marketing Manager.
As the Atlanta-based Global Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the customer success, sales and marketing teams to develop and execute a global customer program and marketing strategy. The customer marketing program is strategic in building demand for a portfolio of products within the global customer base as well as build and nurture our strong team of customer advocates around the world. Servicing across several industries, our client is uniquely positioned to support global OEMs on their journey towards servitization. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll be a highly-visible member who works cross functionally within a global marketing team.
- Enable our marketing and sales teams to meet their business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person interviews, virtual events, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and nurture campaigns
- Make customer stories come to life by developing compelling content in the form of case studies, video testimonials, speaking engagements, Q&As, etc.
- Nurture relationships with a select set of high-priority customers to identify and execute strategic co-marketing opportunities
- Evangelize customer success by working with our PR and brand team to write articles, blog post and contributed articles highlighting the value we deliver to some of the world’s most respected brands
- Build the distribution strategy for customer stories across web, events, sales, demand campaigns and internal awareness
- Enable customer-facing members of our team to tell compelling customer stories—the types of stories that make prospective buyers want to learn more about the company and the value we can deliver to their companies
- Manage a scalable customer reference program by working in partnership with members of our customer success and sales teams to bring the best voices forward to validate the measurable business has delivered to leading manufacturers around the world
- Manage the development and execution of small and medium size customer events
- Develop and execute campaigns and events to generate sales pipeline of cross-sell, up-sell and expansion opportunities within our global customer base
- Build and nurture a strong community of advocates willing to proactively advocate on company behalf
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on communications, marketing, and/or business
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing, customer success or account management with a minimum of 5 years of experience in customer marketing with an enterprise software or SaaS company
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Proven experience developing and executing programs and campaigns to generate new up-sell, cross-sell and expansion opportunities in our customer base
- A passion for telling compelling customer stories via creative and impactful marketing content
- A strong relationship-orientation and personality for turning regular customers into raving advocates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Content creation experience including case studies, speaking engagements and video storytelling
- Comfortable and experienced with event marketing and C-Level executive engagement
This is a full-time direct hire.