The Digital Customer Success Specialist will support all marketing technologies for a fast-growing consumer brand based out of Atlanta. This position will work directly with customers to onboard and optimize marketing technologies to drive incremental sales. This individual will manage effective training strategies and develop and strengthen relationships with multiple stakeholders both internal and external. Additionally, this role will help support our customer support initiatives in relation to transactions through ecommerce platforms.
To succeed in this marketing staffing role, the Digital Customer Success Specialist must be an inquisitive problem-solver with excellent critical thinking skills and experience in project management and process improvement. A passionate, positive and hard working individual with a focus on turning customers into fans.
- Manages the onboarding process and timeline for all cafes onto existing Mar Tech/eCommerce Platforms and future initiatives
- Leads onboarding and training calls
- Ensures customer comprehension of our eCommerce platforms and assists with implementations
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues related to onboarding, account creation, etc.
- Identifies client needs and opportunities and creates feature requests based on feedback
- Tracks project status and focuses on meeting milestones and deliverable deadlines
- Collaborate with team members to support the successful implementation and adoption of eCommerce tools and partnerships
- Manages customer support for our above cafe transactions; including but not limited to online orders, loyalty transactions, etc.
- Creates reports for customer trends, sentiment, and channel activity on above cafe transactions for weekly and monthly scorecards and presentations
- Project manager for development projects and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Provides updates to marketing leadership and partners; escalates potential issues or opportunities as needed
- Helps research and develop key learnings regarding the digital user and serves as a liaison between the brand, its audience and users
- Partners with other members of the marketing team to accomplish all marketing activities, activations and other business initiatives
- Helps support internal and external communications regarding the brand’s digital programs
- BS/BA degree
- 2+ years of in a service role (i.e. service coordinator, account management, or similar role)
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM applications
- Experience in product training, preferably in the eCommerce field
- Solid project management skills with excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Experience managing and working with internal and external agencies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills with incredible attention to details, and ability to interpret and communicate key findings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Self-starter; able to clarify ambiguity and create solutions in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build working relationships through collaboration, influence and negotiation to successfully accomplish a task
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong organization skills
- Experience in hospitality, retail, or restaurant industries preferred
- Lives the brand as a servant leader who puts the needs of the brand and team members first
This is a contract-to-hire position.