MarketPro has partnered with a leading hospitality brand whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, we are hiring a Senior Copywriter to join this #1 market leader whom has grown at record speed over the past few years.
The senior copywriter has mastered the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief. He/She has a proven track record as a copywriter with a deep understanding of the ways concepts, headlines and copy can help the brand achieve its marketing objectives.
Comfortable and confident in his/her writing, the senior copywriter is a leading figure on the brand’s creative services team. He/She is the model of “creative” and rises to any challenge – sometimes at a moment’s notice – with a keen eye for detail and a drive to deliver the sharpest, most dazzling ideas and copy.
This marketing executive search role requires complete self-assurance. The senior copywriter is in charge of influencing a number of target markets by delivering a clear message, as well as taking initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively.
Working alongside art directors, developers and designers, the senior copywriter must be a keen team player and a self-sufficient multi-tasker, full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
- Takes ownership of creative briefs and answers them to a very high standard
- Understands and incorporates brand positioning into all content, as appropriate
- Collaborates with account managers, designers, and other marketing roles to develop coordinated content and concepts across all marketing channels
- Develops creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Writes head-turning headlines and emotion-evoking copy
- Presents creative concepts and copy to internal team and clients. Manages revisions and review cycles.
- Manages multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Meets deadlines and stays within budget constraints
- Pushes the department, the company, and the brand towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Mentors copywriters and junior copywriters to improve their copy skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Innovative and inspiring creative for individual executions and campaigns across all channels: digital, social, print, TV, video, direct response, retail, and promotion channels.
- Proven skills developing conceptual copy
- The ability to take constructive criticism, and to seek out and act on peer/client feedback.
- Takes responsibility for making the work great.
- Contributes to a positive, collaborative agency culture.
- A minimum of 4 year experience with advertising agency or corporate advertising department
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time direct hire.