MarketPro has partnered with one of the fastest growing brands in the “healthy living” fast casual segment in Atlanta. We are in search of an experienced Director, Interactive Marketing, CRM and Loyalty. With almost 700 restaurants (and growing) throughout the US, this brand is refining fast dining by providing fresh and healthy foods that doesn’t compromise on taste.
The Director, Interactive Marketing, CRM and Loyalty will be instrumental in developing a 1:1 digital marketing capability for the brand to grow the customer database, increase guest frequency and drive incremental sales. Reporting to the VP of Digital Marketing and MarTech, this position is responsible for planning and executing 1:1 digital marketing strategies and campaigns driving guest acquisition, retention and re-engagement within the customer lifecycle.
This marketing executive search will help hire a leader that is data-driven, and develop best-in-class customer experiences across all guest/member segments, working in close partnership with cross-functional teams across the organization. Additionally, this person will be responsible for driving our social media, content marketing and SEO strategies to educate and inspire guests to transact and interact with the brand. This position will manage 2 employees.
CRM / Lifecycle Marketing (40%)
- Leads the planning, development and execution of lifecycle / database / RFM marketing campaigns to activate, retain and reactivate customers to drive incremental revenue from existing customer base
- Creates and refines customer segments for promotions and campaigns based on evaluation of key metrics including conversion, retention, cross-sell and ROI
- Develops A/B, multivariate and test/control campaign strategies and continuously optimize campaigns to drive higher conversion, engagement and incrementality
- Uses insights from continual testing, customer data and industry best practices to inform marketing and business decisions
- Analyzes and communicates results and key performance metrics
- Analyzes competitive marketplace and stays abreast of industry trends
- Collaborates with the digital team to seamlessly optimize guest journeys (i.e., online ordering, mobile app ordering, digital acquisition, loyalty program experience, landing pages, etc.
- Develops and maximizes variable content to deliver personalized and relevant communications in multiple channels; based on customer interests, attributes, and purchase history
- Manages the RFM offer and communication calendar ensuring the brand communicates the right content in front of the right recipient at the right time
- Reviews and approves all digital LSM (Local Store Marketing) campaigns to ensure compliance with promotional copy, rules and restrictions, legal review, and digital creative
- Develops marketing automation campaign strategy based on events, behaviors, transactions, and other trigger scenarios
- Provides updates to marketing leadership and partners; escalates potential issues or opportunities as needed
- Develops and optimizes acquisition efforts, cross-channel promotions, paid media acquisition, offer integration, landing page strategy, digital touchpoints, etc.
- Works with vendors and BI to create reporting for customer insights and effective targeting
- Manages tracking implementation to optimize ecommerce and digital marketing efforts using test and learn methodology
- Analyzes campaign performance metrics, monitors segmentation performance, and provides actionable recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness
Loyalty Program (40%)
- Develops and manages the overall loyalty program, develops activations that attract new loyalty Rewards members, drives more activity from existing customers, keeps members active and engaged, and ensures our best customers are incented to maintain share of wallet
- Collaborates across the business to manage and enhance the program (BI, Technology, Legal, Product, Field, Media, Digital, Operations, Customer Service, Franchisees, etc.)
- Collaborates with BI team to build reporting and dashboards to consistently monitor the health of the program, develop insights for future program enhancements to drive engagement throughout the customer journey
- Builds test & learn strategies to enhance the program’s value, focusing on changing customer behavior to drive incremental sales and meeting loyalty membership/revenue goals
- Performs analysis to understand overall customer retention, repeat behavior, recency and frequency, and lifetime customer value across all segments
- Works closely with creative team to ensure alignment with brand equity, voice and storytelling priorities
- Responsible for project management of new pilot programs and national roll-outs of loyalty-related campaigns and benefits, managing related cross-functional project meetings, marketing plans and project timelines
- Partners with Social Media Manager to drive advocacy and rewarding most valuable guests with special status and benefits
- Develops and manages social media and content marketing strategies to engage consumers through timely, relevant, and compelling digital/social communications that build brand affinity and drive sales
- Maintains strong knowledge of industry best practices to continually deliver engaging content
- Responsible for the brand’s digital footprint, ensuring location-specific content is accurate and distributed across all third-party channels
- Sets KPIs, analyzes and reports on content performance across all distribution channels
- Oversees SEO strategy for website, e-commerce and content
- 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing, loyalty marketing, or database marketing – developing and executing lifecycle campaigns and customer communication programs
- Experience in creating, testing, executing and measuring retention strategies to drive incremental sales and optimized ROI
- Mastery of planning and executing RFM campaigns with email, SMS and other 1:1 tactics
- Proven experience using CRM, marketing automation, campaign management and email / SMS marketing tools
- Experience managing and working with internal and external agencies
- Experience driving transactions through website, ecommerce, mobile apps and on-premise experiences for mid to large national companies
- Knowledge of HTML, web architecture, API and campaign tracking principles
- Experience with data extraction, metric/KPI development, trend and correlation analysis
- SQL and database query experience a plus
- Predictive modeling experience a plus
- Experience in hospitality, retail, or restaurant industries preferred
This is a full-time direct hire.