MarketPro has partnered with a fast growing software brand to find and hire their new Solution Sales Consultant in the greater Chicago, New York, and Boston areas. As a Solution Sales Consultant, you’ll spend every day helping those around you get the most out of our products and services. You’ll help prospective and existing clients by understanding their unique needs and proposing a solution including products and services to meet those needs.
In this marketing executive search, your passion for business development and artificial intelligence makes people want to open up to you, and your expertise in sales and marketing technology and how to accomplish nearly anything using the company platform makes you a trusted adviser. You’re excited to speak to everyone from sales and marketing professionals to a CIO or CEO, and your demos and presentations provoke gasps of amazement, if not outright applause.
The Solutions Consultant is an expert on all our products and services, assists Sales in qualifying and planning for client engagements, gathering client requirements, and writing/presenting/demoing proposed solutions to clients. Specific duties include:
• Be a subject matter expert in all products, including architecture, functionality, security, usage, and deployment
• Work closely with sales in discovery sessions with prospects to map customer requirements to the technology capabilities
• Develop and deliver custom demos and presentations to key decision makers to address critical business issues and needs
• Communicate with prospective clients to differentiate the solution from competitors, anticipating and handling objections along the way
• Develop proposals for solutions and contribute to RFP responses
• Provide rapid, accurate responses to questions from sales staff in the field
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 years experience in a related role such as CRM, training, pre-sales engineering, solution sales/marketing, or consulting
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service skills, product demonstration skills, and presentation skills
• Basic understanding of web-services, CRM and database technology
• Proven ability to craft a solution and develop proposals and RFP responses with appropriate products and services based on client discussions
• Willing and able to travel 40% or more
This is a full-time direct hire.