Our client is a top-tier consumer brand in Atlanta with an award-winning e-Commerce team that’s blazing a trail of retail shopping innovation by leveraging cutting-edge technology. This brand is laser-focused on providing the world’s best interconnected shopping experience; and to do so, we need more dreamers, innovators and big thinkers passionate about reimagining the future of online shopping.
In this marketing staffing role, the Analyst works to develop analytics and reporting for the Content Strategy team and various cross-functional partners. He/She is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of customers’ preference for, and interaction with, content elements on the website and transforming this knowledge into reporting solutions. Responsible for understanding the data needs of multiple teams and successfully translating them into effective data packages.
The Analyst will partner with a team of contractors to assist in the development and execution of reporting. The majority of this reporting will be done in Adobe Analytics (Ad-Hoc, Analysis Workspace, Report Builder), so experience with this system will be important for the role. Additional reporting may be developed using SQL, BigQuery, or other tools. You must be adept at understanding both the experiential and analytical interpretation of the customer journey.
- Become the subject matter expert for assigned product category online
- Learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with assigned projects
- Responsible for category product data projects and status reporting – SKU collection and maintenance, product cross merchandising online, product presentation, etc.
- Responsible for prioritizing projects, tasks to ensure deliverables and goals are met or exceeded
- Measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against metric targets
- Trouble shoot and problem solve for ongoing operational needs as they arise – sku alignment, online product availability, others
- Position reports to Sr. Analyst, Digital Content
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Data analysis
- Adobe Analytics Experience Preferred (Sitecatalyst, Ad-Hoc, Analysis Workspace, Report Builder)
- SQL Experience a plus
- Experience in Ecommerce, data management, process analysis and improvement
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work and manage cross functionally
- Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
- Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
- Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes
- Experience with systems management, A/B testing, Site Catalyst, UX development, user testing, product optimization, SEO optimization and statistical analysis are desired
This is a contract-to-hire position.