Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Product Development, the Product Marketing Manager will lead the go-to-market strategy across multiple product portfolios. This position requires a polished communicator with the ability to deliver clear and compelling messaging for prospects and clients to drive growth, client performance, and satisfaction. Based just outside of Chicago, this is a highly visible position that requires successful collaboration with multiple functional areas and will work closely with marketing, product development, technology, customer service teams and sales.
In this marketing staffing role, you will build strategic and focused alignment with B2B sales, technology, production, and strategy/design organizations to provide consistent messaging, product and brand awareness to our markets. This role will conceive, design and develop marketing and sales communication programs for demand generation and brand awareness.
- Define go-to-market strategy in concert with team leadership
- Lead and execute on successful launch activities such as; Sales enablement/training, communication, materials and awareness campaigns
- S/he must have outstanding strategic planning skills, a solid understanding of relationships, and the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Develop product positioning, leading/contributing to the development of an extensive array of sales enablement and client-facing content and tools
- Support demand generation and inbound marketing plan including developing and tracking toward clear goals driving conversion and revenue
- Establish and grow relationships with key members across the organization
- Drive ongoing improvement and enhancement of product marketing processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required
- 5+ years product marketing and/or Integrated Marketing solutions marketing experience. MBA a plus
- Experience in B2B environments developing and implementing marketing plans including brand strategy and messaging including but not limited to print, social, and digital marketing
- Experience with market research and leveraging data to drive business decisions
- Proven media relations, direct mail, digital, social media and writing skills
- Experience working with top-level executives, internally and externally
- Experience effectively partnering with service providers and agencies to deliver consistent messaging
- Experience with Insurance and/or Financial Services industries is a plus
- Experience in Marketing Technology and/or Direct Mail industries is a plus
This is a contract-to-hire position.