MarketPro has partnered with a top high growth enterprise software company to find and hire their new Field Marketing Manager. Our client is a relationship intelligence automation platform for CRM that automates almost all the work your end users need to perform, resulting in widespread CRM adoption, accurate data and timely intelligence. This privately held, nimble organization has a strong market position and needs a Chicago based Field Marketing Manager who can join their growing marketing team.
The Field Marketing Manager will plan, coordinate and execute field marketing events and account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to scale and accelerate the pipeline for key target accounts in both the U.S. and Canadian markets.
In pursuit of this goal, this marketing executive search provides a role that will be responsible for leading and managing demand generation efforts supporting both digital events and field marketing events. All efforts will span across multiple channels and act as a key liaison to sales, as well as digital and partner marketing.
- Develop data-driven marketing strategies and event campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities
- Plan and execute strategic commercial and enterprise focused marketing events in alignment with key business demand generation priorities, including webinars, trade shows, customer events, micro-events, partner channel events and other ad hoc events
- Collaborate and coordinate with the SDR (Inside Sales) team ensuring alignment on campaigns/initiatives, funnel optimization and timely lead follow-up
- Orchestrate resources across Marketing to maximize integrated efforts and support the united team in achieving shared goals
- Partner with Digital Marketing team and vendor resources for strategic input on ABM strategies and with Marketing/Sales Operations for input on operational feasibility, tracking and reporting
- Coordinate with Sales Leadership to align on regional priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk
- Plan and manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns
- Forecast, track and manage budgeted expenses for reporting and billing
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities and results
- 5-7+ years of professional experience in Enterprise B2B Marketing event management
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with sales teams, marketing teams, customers and channel partners
- Demonstrable expertise in account-based marketing (ABM) strategies, tactics, and technologies
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building digital and field marketing programs combined with a deep understanding of pipeline analytics and management
- Strategic marketer who is curious, passionate, inquisitive and proactive in terms of driving ideas and innovation to produce high quality leads for sales development reps and sales executives
- Relentlessly high standards
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Strong project management process
- Extremely organized and able to multitask
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs
- Technically Savvy. Strong computer skills; proficient with MS Office Suite, email marketing and demand generation nurture programs, demonstrated ability with HTML a plus
- Excellent communication skills Strong written, verbal and visual communicator
- Marketing Automation (Pardot, HubSpot) and Salesforce experience highly desired, but not required
- Self-starter, strong sense of accountability and ownership of holistic event programs
This is a full-time direct hire.