Are you passionate about product marketing and working with top product management, marketing and sales teams around the world to understand your customers’ needs and delivering award-winning products that exceed their expectations?
Do you get a kick out of delivering value across the entire product marketing process—from market sizing to developing positioning and messaging, to running product launches, to making sure the sales team understands how to share compelling product success stories?
Do you enjoy building relationships with industry analysts?
We’re seeking a talented and motivated Atlanta-based product marketing expert to join a fast-growing SaaS brand.
This high-impact marketing staffing role is responsible for developing a keen understanding of target markets, customer needs, buying behaviors and competitive offerings, and then working with the product team to translate this information into product requirements. Our expert product marketing manager will work closely with the global marketing team to craft highly-relevant and compelling product messaging and positioning. This position will require a unique blend of technical, creative, analytical and project management skills.
- Conduct market, competitive and win-loss analysis to gain an in-depth understanding of emerging market trends and opportunities, customer needs and buyer behaviors
- Work closely with our talented product management team to translate market trends and customer needs into product requirements and product roadmap priorities
- Develop clear and compelling product positioning, messaging and value propositions that differentiate our award-winning products from the competition
- Translate product features and functions into crisp, powerful benefits that resonate with customers and prospects
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales and marketing teams as one of our customer-facing product-based subject matter experts and help develop tools that support the buying process for our products
- Manage the development and execution of new product launch plans across multiple functions
- Become the resident expert on brand’s direct competitors and provide the information and training needed to enable our global sales team to win in competitive deals
- Cultivate relationships with leading industry analysts (Gartner, Forrester, IDC and ARC)
- Contribute to marketing efforts surrounding thought leadership webinars, events, content, and speaking engagements
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in product marketing of SaaS solutions. Cloud computing experience highly desirable
- Extensive experience developing and executing product launch and announcement plans across multi-functional teams
- Demonstrate strategic thinking with proven ability to execute against tight deadlines and drive multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated, strong communication, project management and organizational skills. Solid business acumen with a keen sense of urgency
- Proven ability to conduct market and competitive analysis to include sizing of target addressable market (TAM)
- Combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking for insight with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Engineering, or related field
- Direct experience in software, digital or technology products
- Experience supporting product management or marketing through analysis and project management
This is a full-time direct hire.