MarketPro has partnered with a digital and design agency to hire a Graphic Designer to work in their corporate headquarters based just outside of Chicago, Illinois. This marketing staffing position is responsible for developing design concepts and producing content for a variety of digital and print materials. These efforts will support new product launches, marketing campaigns, presentations, and events.
From concept through execution, this Graphic Designer will work closely with the Marketing teams to create, manage, and execute high quality, impactful materials that align with the brand’s core values and are compliant with the brand guidelines.
- Execute graphic design and production for the Marketing Department’s online and print projects, including print and digital advertising campaigns
- Collaborate on the design of trade show exhibits and customer support materials
- Format/create high impact PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Proofread and edit all customer-facing Marketing materials
- Coordinate and prepare custom collateral and exhibit pieces, including brochures and display graphics
- Drive design development and execution of packaging
- Project manage multiple customer and corporate deadlines
- Work closely with the Marketing team to translate their messaging concepts into graphics
- Manage production work, pre-press approvals, template adjustments, and packaging edits
- Advanced computer design skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Arts
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience in Direct Mail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Experience working in a deadline oriented environment with a high attention to quality and detail
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience working with direct mail package design
- Strong project management skills
This is a contract position.