Are you an integrated marketing executive with strong digital marketing and traditional marketing expertise?
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing innovative financial services brand in Sioux Falls and completely transform their current marketing organization. As such the SVP of Marketing, you will build a marketing strategy that institutes modern marketing best practices including marketing automation, digital marketing, lead generation, mobile and direct marketing.
Additionally, The SVP will provide communication and recommendations to the executive team on key marketing and branding initiatives. This marketing executive search presents a position that will lead the creation of a consistent Internal and External messaging and branding at a corporate level. This role will manage both the strategic and the tactical marketing efforts for the business and will provide overall oversight and leadership for the department.
- Manages internal and external communications, corporate and investor communications, and all aspects of branding to ensure a cohesive message that is aligned with business strategies
- Translates company and marketing objectives into creative strategies and campaigns
- Assists in establishing pricing strategies to achieve overall objectives and greatest market share for products and services offered
- Directs market research to study and analyze the industry, marketplace, competitors and consumers to drive marketing and business line strategy
- Ensures analysis (including cost/benefit analysis) and recommendations to business product owners are aligned with our corporate marketing strategies and goals
- Oversees product marketing including product launch management, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support and develop and manage the marketing budget
- Negotiates and manages third party marketing contacts and resources. Provides marketing leadership and support to affiliates
- Evaluate requests and determine whether the work should be done internally or whether it should be outsourced
- Evaluates, coordinates, manages, and directs product development to provide products responsive to customer and market opportunities
- Establishes clear marketing objectives and measures ROI of ongoing marketing initiatives. Develops and tracks metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities
- Establishes schedules for both long-term and short-term projects. Ensures projects stay on schedule by closely managing project deadlines through monitoring of workflows and processes
- Directs the activities and professional development of the Marketing team members. Directs employee work strategies to ensure work is completed
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience in marketing field. Master’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of success instituting modern marketing best practices spanning both traditional and digital
- Strong leadership skills with experience building and mentoring marketing teams
- Strong digital marketing expertise
- Experience in the financial or payments industry preferred
- Experience with a publicly traded company preferred
This is a full-time direct hire.