MarketPro has partnered with a leading industrial brand to hire their Product Marketing Manager located in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, a short drive from Philadelphia, PA. As part of the Product Marketing team, you will partner closely with the Marketing and Product Marketing teams to drive messaging and positioning for the products across our segments, conceive and support new and innovative solution sets and enable sales and account teams with tools and messaging to articulate the value.
As an integral player on the team of marketing staffing professionals you will plan and direct marketing of the organization’s products and services by establishing strategic plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization. The ideal candidate must have strong knowledge of the products in their market; are experts in their field, know their customers, and have a fundamental understanding of where the market is going.
- Analyze new product opportunities and market conditions through trade shows, customer visits and field research
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas/updates
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing ROI analyses and establishing time schedules
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing costs; anticipating volume
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitor’s products
- Familiarity with latest trends, technologies and methodologies with marketing communications; monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Oversee the development and deployment of marketing information and material in accordance with brand guidelines
- Oversee and manage the entire lifespan of company products and brand.
- Establish and/or propose beneficial pricing strategies
- Serve as editor for all marketing material
- Proven leadership, manager of three direct reports: 2 marketing & CS Manager
- Drive a competitive-analysis initiative to map all competitor product offerings, analyze gaps, and create customer-specific plans that target major weaknesses and grow market share VS
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates us in the market
- Deliver world-class sales tools and training to help the sales team communicate the value proposition
- Drive the communication plan and programs as they relate to product migration
- Bachelors Degree (BS) in marketing or business
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience B2B Product Marketing experience
- Experience in B2B selling experience preferably in manufacturing environment
- At least 3 years in a similar role of product management or strategic marketing
This is a full-time direct hire.