MarketPro is looking for a bright, driven, goal-oriented sales professional in Atlanta who will help us generate and nurture marketing staffing / marketing executive search leads and grow revenue.
The ideal candidate for this marketing staffing role will have excellent organizational and communications skills, experience with cold calling and communicating with C-level executives, be results driven, a team player, and a fast learner.
• 50 outbound sales calls / day
• Create sales meetings for senior executives
• Testing and optimizing a range of lead generation strategies to drive growth in the top and the middle of our marketing funnel
• Work closely with the marketing team and company executives on managing the lead qualification process from lead capture to the follow up process to the opportunity conversion
• Obtain feedback on quality of leads and business opportunities generated from inbound campaigns and cold calling
• Measure and improve key KPIs: qualified leads, opportunities, pipeline, and ROI
• Manage daily, monthly and quarterly reports/dashboards in HubSpot CRM
• Schedule and assign follow-up tasks and appointments for MarketPro executives
• Optimize lead quality, volume, and sources on the ongoing basis
• Min. 5 years of experience successfully driving revenue for B2B services
• Recruitment lead gen experience preferred
• Polished phone presence and experience communicating with C-level executives and other decision makers
• Strong understanding of lead generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting
• Demonstrated results in improving marketing and sales funnel conversions
• Proven project management skills
• Self-motivated “go-getter” and proven track record in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Experience with CRMs and email tools (HubSpot preferred).
• BS/BA degree
This is a contract position.