MarketPro is seeking a Marketing Project Manager in Atlanta, GA who will be responsible for leading business efforts for tactical and strategic projects for the enhancement of Client’s website, mobile, digital and self-service products. In this marketing staffing role, you will develop subject-matter expertise as a product owner and create business requirements for new product improvements. In addition, you will implement solutions that shift manual transactions to the right channel and result in cost savings as well as solutions that generate new revenue streams or shift existing revenue streams to self-service.
- Manages multiple assignments simultaneously and/or significant project
- Requires limited supervisory oversight; self-starter
- Becomes primary owner of various products
- Expectation of Revenue/Process/CSAT improvement ideas
- Able to take general requirements and develop execution plan to deliver required projects
- Complete mastery of analysis tools and ability to point out anomalies, have unique insights without direction
- Has opportunities to present, create executive presentations, and lead some meetings
- Contributes to Roadmap
- Utilize market research, customer/agent feedback, web analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, discover functional gaps and identify new opportunities to ultimately define a product roadmap.
- Responsible for continuously optimizing Client’s products and measuring the success of initiatives in terms of revenue, and customer/agent satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 – 5 years; some digital preferred
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with providing insights and regular report generation
- Experience building decks or presentations
- Results orientation
- Problem solving
This is a contract position.