Great things are happening at MarketPro, one of today’s leading recruiting firms that specializes in the placement of marketing talent across the US. Our Atlanta office is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a qualified Account Director in our latest marketing executive search. Just as the name suggest, our team of recruiters is comprised of marketing professionals who now find talent for top Fortune 500 Companies. Simply put, we know these jobs because we’ve done them.
The Account Director is responsible for managing existing and creating new client relationships for our contract staffing services. In doing so, you are responsible for consultatively selling our services to grow existing relationships and build new ones. Primary responsibility is to work closely with the recruiting team and the client to place marketers within our client organizations on an interim basis. While you need to understand marketing, the primary skillset that will make you successful is sales.
• Sell existing clients on continuing to utilize our contract staffing services
• You will “own” responsibility for successfully closing searches / making placements. Build relationship with your clients, presentation of candidates provided to you by the recruiting team
• Effectively being able to sell your client and the opportunity to candidates. Effectively present / sell your client on how the candidate (talent) can move their organization forward
• Partner with the recruiting team to ensure that only qualified candidates make it to our clients
• Secure interviews for candidates
• Make sure momentum is kept in the search at all time
• Effectively negotiate a win-win deal on behalf of our client and the candidate
• Track all search related activity in our ATS software
• Follow-up with client and new hire post placement to confirm the right match was made
• Network with local marketing professionals
• Deliver on ALL of our promises and exceed our clients’ expectations i.e. under promise, over deliver
• Client satisfaction
• Lead 8 – 10 searches at a time, utilizing the recruitment team to find the talent, you are responsible for providing top talent to the client, managing the search process and closing the deal
• Sell additional search work to existing clients
• Our entire process is a sales, can you demonstrate a history of B2B sales success?
• URGENT mindset
• A “do what it takes to get the job done” attitude
• Marketing experience (practical or learned)
• Experience in strategic, conceptual, and/or consultative selling, along with a record of proven sales performance and a fanatical commitment to customer service
• Experience selling staffing, marketing, or advertising services
• Staffing/Recruiting experience a plus
• Strong problem solving skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
• Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills
• Solid negotiation/closing skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Passion for assisting others in understanding client needs, timelines, expectations, positions, etc.
• Thrives on providing team leadership (by example)
• Powerful team motivator (to do more than they believe they can) is a must
• A belief in what is possible vs. what can’t be done
• Bachelor’s degree required
This is a full-time direct hire.