MarketPro has partnered with a national travel brand in Atlanta, GA for a contract UX Designer. In this marketing staffing role as a UX Designer, you will need to be someone with strong project management skills who also has content management experience.
• Content support and development for all Client’s .com and mobile initiatives
• Daily process development emphasizing efficiency and delivery of content products
• Site testing across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
• Utilize search engine optimization and best practices to promote organic search growth
• Stay current on interactive development techniques and software tools
• React to change productively and handle other essential functions as assigned
• Responsive site strategy
• At least 2 years working with Adobe Experience Manager
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience developing for cross-browser compatibility
• Extensive working experience with tag management systems and analytics tools
• Ability to translate technical nomenclature to leadership and non-technical counterparts
• Ability to present new features to executive leadership and other stakeholders
• Understanding of project management a plus Candidates MUST have Adobe Experience Manager or Adobe CQ experience. Bonus if it’s AEM 6.1, but at least CQ 5.6.
This is a contract position.