MarketPro has partnered with a national travel brand in Atlanta, GA for a contract Market Research Analyst. In this marketing staffing role as Market Research Analyst, you will be supporting the Customer Research and Insights team with implementation of research studies while maintaining customer market research best practices.
• Maintains and regularly updates customer survey calendar
• Analyzes ad-hoc customer survey results for various teams throughout organization and consistently
• Tracks survey response rates and campaign information
• Must have excellent project management skills, adhere to strict and tight deadlines, and demonstrate proficiency learning new tools
• Maintains a proper working environment and handles special projects, as assigned
• Four-year degree at an accredited college/university
• Must be proficient with typing and computer skills (Word, Excel, and Access).
• Should be proficient in verbal and written communications
• Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of survey software (Qualtrics) experience a plus
• UNICA and PROMPT systems knowledge a plus
This is a contract position.