Marketpro has partnered with an Atlanta based Fortune 500 Consumer Goods Brand with a unique culture- transparent, flexible, high on integrity and laser-focused on innovation.
The Senior Director of eCommerce Sales, CPG for this marketing executive search will drive our client’s eCommerce vision, strategies, and key opportunity areas with strategic retailers as well as leading the implementation of eCommerce capabilities. The role will work closely with the leaders across multiple capabilities including: Sales, Shopper Marketing, Categories, Brand Building Services, Supply Chain and Customer Planning. The position reports to the VP Sales, eCom.
• Responsible for profitably growing eCommerce sales, measured by Net Revenue, NIAT, and Dollar Share
• Lead strategy with sales team to develop customer POV, joint vision, multi-year range of outcomes, and key drivers
• Build strategic customer relationships across functional areas to understand customer’s vision, key strategies, and objectives
• Partner and implement new eCommerce capabilities with strategic retailers
• Share retailer specific eCommerce knowledge across organization; execute monthly business review and communicate to stakeholders
• Advance eCommerce Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising, and Pricing innovation and application to customer base to assist customer in profitable eCommerce growth
• Identify eCommerce fulfillment optimization opportunities and work with cross-functional teams to lead activation and experimentation
• Manage and profitably grow direct to consumer/dropship portfolio with retailer partners
• Lead strategy with Shopper Marketing to develop & execute shopper marketing programming to drive profitable growth
• Comply with all GP trade guidelines and deduction management policies
• Create & manage GP records in accordance with the code of conduct and RIM standard throughout their lifecycle including practicing careful communications, classifying of official business records, applying holds and security, reviewing non-official business records frequently and participating in annual official business record review
• Ensure all mandatory training is completed in a timely fashion, (I.E. web based iPlan training, LMS training, product knowledge training across divisions) to insure sales effectiveness and achieving optimal ROI
• You understand the value chain and the greatest opportunities to create value now and in the future.
• Your direct reports understand how they create value and appropriately prioritize their work.
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 3 years of customer engagement experience
• Experience leading cross-functional project teams
• Previous experience with Supply Chain fulfillment process
• At least 3 years of digital/eCommerce experience in a CPG environment
• Possesses strong economic thinking and financial acumen
• Demonstrated personal and professional effectiveness in leading a challenge process as well as a large cross-functional initiative across a complex matrix organization
• Demonstrated ability to be a strategic advisor to customers
• Ensure 10,000% compliance relative to business polices programs and laws
This is a full-time direct hire.