MarketPro has partnered with a major brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a Data Scientist. In this marketing staffing role we are looking for a Data Scientist who will leverage their technical abilities to translate complex analytics into consumable insights. You will be responsible for proposing, analyzing, and then sharing insights gleaned from data.
In addition, you will be developing predictive systems and algorithms for identifying trends and driving business solutions. Finally, you will be utilizing industry-leading standards for working with very large datasets to extract meaningful business information using statistics, machine learning, and heuristics. Specific to this assignment as the Data Scientist, you will utilize your technical expertise to uncover actionable performance improvement opportunities.
• 30% Designs and develops algorithms and models that use large datasets to derive business insights
• 20% Establishes scalable, efficient processes for large-scale data analyses, model development, and model implementation
• 20% Ensures the quality of work output by displaying a keen attention to detail
• 20% Partner with internal cross-functional teams and lead external data specialists to develop advanced solutions
• 10% Seeks further knowledge on key developments within data science, technical skill sets, and additional data sources within the Client
• Cast a vision for the future of data science within the Client
• Work with Stakeholders and other business facing associates to uncover sales and profitability opportunities
• Lead internal and external data specialists to deliver advanced analytics solutions
Provide thought leadership and establish a technical strategy and roadmap for advanced analytics with the Client
• Develop predictive systems and algorithms for identifying trends and driving business solutions
• Utilize industry-leading standards for working with very large datasets to extract meaningful business information using statistics, machine learning and heuristics
• Bachelor Degree in business, technical field, education, or science/math required
• Ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously-both internal and external-in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• 5+ years’ experience
• Ability to assimilate extensive amounts of data to see the big picture and understand all of the detail supporting the analysis
• Solid organizational skills, analytical ability to work with processes, numbers and statistics
• Effective written and verbal communication
This is a contract position.