MarketPro has partnered with a national consumer brand in Atlanta, GA for a long-term contract Digital Content Copywriter. As the Digital Content Copywriter you will review, edit and create brand-relevant item level copy for our Client’s product information page including product name, marketing copy and bullet points. This marketing staffing role is responsible for accuracy of content, editorial consistency and correct brand positioning on top viewed products on the site. You must be adept at negotiating with internal stakeholders/clients to execute key deliverables with exceptional quality and proficient speed.
- Review, write and edit product copy to adhere with online data standards and brand guidelines for assigned categories and departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Proofread and ensure all messaging is error-free, on target and consistent with the department and organization’s objectives and vision
- Stay abreast of industry writing, editorial trends and the competitive landscape for pure plays
- Work and communicate with leaders, team and vendors to improve copy guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Three years of relevant writing experience
- Experience creating, editing and proofing copy and content, especially in the web medium
- Working knowledge of online advertising and ecommerce
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, content management systems/WYSIWYG editors
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and prioritize deadlines
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Adaptability to changes in process, technology, strategy
This is a long-term contract position.