MarketPro has partnered with an industry leader in Boston, MA is in search of their next Creative Director. This disruptive consumer brand has redefined industry standards, taking it to new heights. For the past five years, this brand has fast-tracked their growth over 50%.
As a creative visionary, the Creative Director will help execute a strong brand vision and voice across all channels (TV, Digital, Social, Broadcast, Video, Direct) inspire and mentor a team of creatives, and ultimately take the brand’s creative output to the next level. This marketing executive search will ensure that the ideal candidate is a passionate storyteller and effective communicator with a well-rounded portfolio that illustrates their dynamic work.
• Help execute a strong design vision across video, art and copy/content, in all their channels (web, email, broadcast, print, digital and social marketing campaigns and events)
• Deliver on business objectives to develop creative ideas that work across channels, support brand, lead generation, lead nurture, student communications/persistence/graduation and alumni brand advocates with focus on measurable student acquisition/retention results
• Find new creative approaches that contribute to the overall success of the brand
• Leverage data and insights to inform creative decisions and recommendations
• Manage and coach a strong team of writers, designers, and video teams, including leading brainstorming and feedback sessions
• Maintain brand voice and tone, ensuring consistency across all touch-points in the student’s journey
• Clearly communicate and present your team’s work appropriately to supervisor and the Chief Marketing Officer
• 12+ Years of experience leading and managing creative teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or similar
• Proven success developing award-winning creative ideas for major B-to-C brands
• Efficiency in budgeting and all financial aspects of the creative services team including hiring
• Specialized knowledge in cross-channel campaign including websites, landing pages, email, digital marketing, direct marketing, event marketing, videos, communications and social media
• Strong portfolio that showcases conceptual thinking and proven results
• Strong leader and coach, working to advance the skills and business acumen of the team
• Experience working in internal creative services or an advertising agency and/or within the higher education or subscription space
• Posses talent for inspiring staff, balancing multiple priorities, helping to execute projects from concept to completion, and driven by creative ideas that deliver results
• Excel in a fast paced, agile environment
This is a full-time direct hire.