MarketPro is partnering with an established and fast-growing B2B e-commerce and media firm for the marketing executive search of an SVP e-Commerce & Operations. Headquartered close to Jacksonville, Florida, this privately held, financially successful company enjoys a fast-paced and entrepreneurial spirit. This is your chance to join a company that has the mindset of a start-up, with the resources of an established brand and a strong market position. Our client is looking for someone who can quickly grow into a COO role.
As SVP of e-Commerce & Operations you will lead and manage an e-commerce portfolio to include ten websites which serve eight disciplines. Given the recent expansion and the potential for exponential growth over the next several years, the company is seeking an innovative e-Commerce leader to lead its high-energy team to new levels of achievement. The SVP will be the key operating executive. This individual will expand the company’s e-commerce and digital market initiatives and will be responsible for planning and executing on new growth initiatives in addition to handling day-to-day company operations. These initiatives will be worked on in conjunction with the senior management team.
The most important component of the SVP role is leading the company’s integrated Marketing and e-Commerce channels to exponentially grow the business. Formulate strategy for marketing and digital development, specifying tools and processes necessary to execute the strategy. You will create roadmaps for digital products and processes, designing products and interaction experiences (in online channels) to create distinction and competitive advantage, creating presentations to illustrate concepts and prototypes, summarizing marketplace and competitive strategy. These include SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media, Content Marketing, Affinity / Affiliate Marketing, Call Center, etc.
In addition, the SVP will have responsibility for the following:
- Publishing Sales
- Human Resources
- 6-10 years’ proven experience in an executive role in e-commerce with an emphasis on online marketing. Proven ability to drive customer acquisition and rapidly grow high-quality and profitable sales through multiple integrated marketing initiatives (e.g. SEO, SEM, e-mail, affinity/affiliate marketing partnerships, social media, and online and direct response marketing campaigns);
- Disciplined in the regular use of metrics in communicating priorities, allocating resources, evaluating performance, and making informed decisions, particularly for monitoring success of e-commerce/online marketing initiatives, analyzing trends, and developing strategies to optimize sales results;
- Experienced in the use of comprehensive e-commerce attribution models;
- Experience managing paid and organic search campaigns using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, and Bing Ad;
- Thorough knowledge of web-based technologies, B2B online shopping, SEO, PPC, Analytics, ROI Analysis, digital marketing, email marketing, etc.;
- Fully utilize traditional and non-traditional digital marketing approaches to create buzz and brand recognition within the target markets;
- Track record of success leading an entrepreneurial, multi-unit business with $15 million to $50 million in annual revenue; strong background in e-commerce, marketing, finance, operations, process, systems and controls.
This is a full-time direct hire position.