MarketPro has partnered with an international brand in Raleigh, NC in search of a contract Digital Project Manager. This marketing staffing opportunity will support our Client’s retail customers and our Client’s own consumer brands compete and win in the competitive, exciting and (increasingly) digitally driven world of retail. This position is focused on creating and managing all customer-facing digital engagement, including content creation, site traffic, sales conversions, long-term loyalty participation and revenue-based performance metrics.
- You are responsible for the day-to-day operation of varied accounts.
- You have the ability to manage an internal team against immediate short-term projects and/or campaigns, with an understanding of long-term planning requirements and growth of the business.
- You will gather business requirements, identify needs and scope programs to ensure quality programs exceed client’s expectations and industry standards.
- You have the ability to work with very technical client side contacts and translate business requirements for consumption and development internally.
- Translates product requirements into a complete team vetting exercise generating a comprehensive project plan to manage the program from start to finish.
- Define scope, identify and notify groups to deliver on tasks (Marketing, Sales, IT)
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to launch new services, features and enhancements on time and within budget.
- BA/BS degree in a related field of study
- 3 Years Digital Marketing
- 3 Years Project Management
- 3 Years Client Manager Experience
- Digital marketing agency project manager
- Ecommerce category manager experience at leading online retailer
- Certification Full Sail Preferred
This is a contract position.