MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer services brand in financial services for a marketing executive search in Baton Rouge. This is a fast-growth organization rapidly expanding into new markets across the US. Their culture is one that puts the customer first and develops personal relationships to provide exemplary service.
The Marketing Director owns all things marketing and is responsible for developing and implementing a modern marketing strategy that drives demand, brand awareness and significantly contribute to the company’s growth. He/She will lead a 5 person integrated marketing team and is a key member of the leadership team.
Ready to join an organization and take their marketing to the next level? Share in there growth story? Here’s the opportunity!
- Develop modern marketing strategy spanning digital, CRM, marketing automation, branding, public relations and demand generation
- Creating, implementing and measuring the success of comprehensive marketing, communications, and public relations program that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications
- Direct and oversee the company marketing functions to identify and develop new customers for products and services
- Oversee the strategic development and supervision of digital channels including web site, social media, and email marketing.
- Improve business relationships with customers and drive sales by managing the company’s CRM program
- Develop short and long terms plans and budgets for the Marketing Department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance
- Establishing metrics and key performance indicators for the measurement of marketing program effectiveness
- Research and develop strategies which identify current and possible marketing opportunities as well as new campaign development
- Over ten years of consumer marketing experience with track record of success driving growth, revenue and sales via modern marketing
- Outstanding strategic and analytical thinking, leadership, and superb communication skills
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Ability to develop and implement a marketing plan in numerous markets where we have a retail presence
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Five+ years in Marketing management including direct supervision of a team
This is a full time direct hire.