A driven account leader that wants to extend your expertise to some of the largest companies in the country?
Are you a sharp B2B marketer who masters digital, automation, analytics, and more that wants to own their marketing?
Ready for a challenge? Apply today as the first Account Director in North America for an international B2B agency!
MarketPro has partnered with a global results- oriented B2B marketing agency based in London to complete a marketing executive search. This European based firm takes a unique marketing-as-a-service approach encompassing planning, creative, content, digital, data and inside sales, all under one roof, enabling us to deliver on both the reputation enhancement and revenue generation needs of our clients.
This growing marketing agency is ready to open its first offices in North American offices in Seattle, Washington. We are ready to hire a smart, ambitious Account Director who can drive new levels of client success through their client relationship, B2B marketing and project management expertise.
We’re looking for modern marketer who is a master of inbound marketing, digital marketing, and marketing automation, who executes effective marketing programs that consistently generate MQLs; who creates marketing promotions – including websites – that attract and convert visitors into prospects; and who tracks, measures and analyzes results every step of the way. This position will own and manage demand and lead generation campaigns for various blue-chip clients. Your role is to be the client go-to for all things related to the running of clients marketing programs. You will ensure we have the right marketing answer for our client and also the plan and team to deliver it.
You must have a solid understanding of your clients’ business objectives and provide timely and relevant marketing advice to help them achieve their campaign goals. As well as the tangible programme results, also manage the day-to-day client relationship to ensure it’s a win-win for us and our clients.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality marketing consultancy and leadership that drives our client stakeholders’ success; senior client stakeholders want to spend time with you and value your opinion
- Have exceptional relationships with senior-level contacts within your clients
- Be confident in proposing new ideas and leading our clients’ thinking
- Create a client development framework, which is shared with department heads, signed off by the MD and shared with the client
- You strive to position the agency as a partner and natural go-to choice for clients
- Have the ability to create opportunities with your clients and foster relevant relationships where required
- Secure position as preferred B2B partner for client for core product/solution areas
- Meet individual client sales targets, as per the company’s financial plan
- Accurate sales forecasting is second nature
- Negotiate relevant contracts and commercial managements with clients to ensure the relationship is win–win.
- We are proving the value of the work we do with our clients to them on a regular basis, while also making a profit
- Undergraduate Degree required. MBA a plus.
- 10 years, plus previous agency/client-side experience, at least 4 years with one organization
- Experience of meeting challenges presented by B2B marketing with complex sales cycle/propositions
- Your clients win awards as a result of the programs you have sold
- Held previous business development positions and have a clear track record of over-achievement against target
- Demonstrated management expertise on multifaceted, large scale marketing projects
- Experience identifying client growth opportunities and increasing scope of services in consideration of agency growth goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently; detail-oriented, self-directed and able to set priorities
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems and takes initiative
- Superior presentation and strategic writing skills. High level of proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Examples will be required.
- Experience or familiarity with paid digital media strategies and tactics (Display, SEM, Mobile, Social) a plus
This is a full-time direct hire.