MarketPro has partnered with an international firm based in Atlanta for a contract marketing automation manager. You’ll manage and execute multi-channel campaigns utilizing various marketing automation and CRM platforms. In this marketing staffing role you will also work closely with various departments including strategy, digital, creative and account management to build, automate and monitor successful demand generation campaigns.
- Develop campaign standards and processes
- Build, deploy and monitor automation campaigns
- Identify and optimize segment profiles and populations
- Segment database to build the most impactful campaign lists
- Build test frameworks to continually improve campaign metrics
- Develop dashboards for KPIs
- Work closely with agency teams and clients to plan campaign cycles and monitoring KPIs
- Stay current with the latest B2B Marketing Automation Practices
- Proven experience in managing campaign execution using Eloqua and CRM platforms
- 4 years in B2B marketing
- Expertise in email marketing
- Strong communication and problem solving abilities
This is a contract position.