MarketPro has partnered with an international brand in Atlanta, GA to fulfill two marketing staffing roles as contract Jr. Web Developers. Responsibilities will include contributing to marketing optimization testing code development, helping solve business problems with our Client’s specific solutions via either custom web applications or tool vendors, and helping drive implementation and optimization of marketing analytics tools and site code with IT.
- Assist developing new user-facing features for both customers and internal Client use
- Assist developing front-end code variations for A/B and Multivariate testing for web and mobile properties
- Assess and recommend the technical feasibility for potential new site features from testing
- Implement and improve marketing tools implementation
- Optimize implementations and site for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist management of marketing tool infrastructure and architecture
- Collaborate with IT to ensure proper implementation
- Be a contributor to technical thought leadership
- At least 1 year professional experience with front-end web development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience preferred with Tag Management, Analytics, and A/B testing tools
- Proficient understanding and work experience of cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with optimizing responsive site code for improved load experience
This is a contract position.