MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer brand in Atlanta in search of a Paid Media Specialist. This marketing staffing role will be tasked with supporting the Paid Media Team in driving traffic and conversions. The Paid Media Specialist will identify optimization opportunities, monitor online activity, collect data, produce reporting, provide analysis and actionable insights for paid search campaigns.
- Analyze and provide insight on paid search traffic and conversions and provide weekly dashboards and ad hoc reporting for the Paid Media Team.
- Understand the key drivers of performance related to online objectives.
- Support the Paid Media managersand will be responsible for the execution and optimization of programs such as:
- PPC Advertising
- Social Media
- Monitor Site Activity and Search Program Performance and measures against historical data and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- Work with paid media managers to create reporting, provide analytical insights and produce team deliverables
- Research and analyze trend/performance data to identify opportunities for program improvements and enhancements
- Discovers underperforming areas; identifies opportunities to improve overall program performance.
- Execute daily operations and optimizations for multiple Paid Media Team initiatives
- 2+ years of hands-on search engine marketing experience
- In depth knowledge of current and developing search trends
- Experience using business related tools including: Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Marin Facebook Ads Manager, and keyword research tools
- Strong creative skills
- Multi-channel marketing, ecommerce, and/or social media experience is a plus
- Strong analytics, data analysis and data manipulation skills is a plus
This is a contract position.