Looking for a more challenging role where you can impact change?
Any interest in the consulting industry where your marketing efforts will reach Fortune 500 companies?
Skilled in developing and maintaining marketing strategies that maximizes ROI?
If you answered these questions with confidence and a sure yes, this new role is definitely for you!
MarketPro has partnered with a fast-growing consulting firm based in outside of Chicago, IL on a marketing executive search. With offices in the US and Canada, this practice provides executive compensation consulting and corporate governance services to Fortune 500 and privately held corporations across various industries including: retail, financial services, technology, healthcare and consumer goods.
This marketing executive search is for a successful Marketing Director who has the ability to drive marketing strategy and the willingness to roll-up their sleeves to work with a small scrappy team to get things done. As the marketing team leader, you will play a key role in developing and managing marketing campaigns for our solution sets and consulting practices.
As our Marketing Director you will help the firm develop and maintain its marketing strategy. Maximize returns from the firm’s marketing investments. Position the firm and its consultants effectively with the audiences that have the greatest influence in hiring and retaining the firm. Have primary responsibility for executing on the approved components of that strategy. Collaborate effectively with consultants and support staff.
Characteristics of the Role:
• Partnerships. Act as a primary liaison with networking organizations. Negotiate services and agreements with support from senior leadership. Recommend strategies to increase or decrease investments based on experience and returns.
• Event Management. Centrally coordinate and facilitate the firm’s participation in all marketing events, including speaker facilitation, topic ideas, scheduling, registration, planning and coordination with event hosts. Coordinate the firms branding and booth presence. Monitor and share client/prospect participation. Facilitate follow‐up communications from speakers / panelists.
• Help facilitate the firm’s events, including the Community Meeting and Partner Meeting (site evaluation and selection, facility scheduling and coordination, meeting room logistics, etc.)
• Advertising. Maintain our library of advertisements available for periodicals and conferences. Keep current with our strategy and relevant consulting priorities. Recommend placement.
• Web Site Management. Maintain and improve web site content and functionality. Coordinate the addition of new content. Archive old content. Collaborate with technology providers. Suggest additional or new functionality. Monitor and report on web site statistics and usage.
• Press Releases. Draft and distribute press releases. Coordinate with a distribution provider.
• CRM Management and Returns. Seek avenues for leveraging the CRM tool more effectively to support broad marketing activities.
• Webinar Coordination. Set up and coordinate the firms hosted webinars, including invitation distribution, provider coordination and participation statistics.
• Social Media. Oversee and maintain the firm’s digital strategy and presence in social media outlets, especially LinkedIn and Twitter. Coordinate with and help individual consultants maintain and leverage their presence through these vehicles.
• Individual Business Development Support. Advise and assist individual consultants on local networking opportunities, coordinating local speaking or client events, leveraging existing speaking and publishing opportunities, manage press releases (e.g. consultant relocation, promotions, etc.).
This is a full-time direct hire.