Have you been waiting on a career opportunity that showcases your sharp skills in brand marketing, but also balances your work and family life?
Are you a strong brand marketing leader with a passion for analytics?
How would you like to work with a brand that touches parents and teaches the children of the future in a fun and innovative way? This opportunity is PERFECT for you!
MarketPro has partnered with a leading brand in the academic learning industry, based right out side of Atlanta, to complete a marketing executive search. With more than thirty years of experiencing serving children and families across America and operating in over 25 states, our client continues to grow and advanced their mission to build a strong foundation of learning for children. The company is looking for a results-driven brand strategist to oversee strategic marketing planning, strategy development, brand research, consumer insights, experience, analytics, and success metrics for all brand marketing efforts.
This position will work with senior business unit stakeholders as well as marketing functional area leads to develop and analyze brand and target marketing strategies, positioning, messaging, experiences and innovation that will help drive organizational objectives and performance. This position is part of the Brand Management team that will report to the Vice President of Brand Management.
• Management of the annual brand marketing planning process, including liaising with other teams/agencies
• Facilitate strategic planning, research, and ideation sessions across assigned teams to explore strategies to grow the business.
• Management of all brand research, insights, and consumer experience surveys, platforms and initiatives
• Identify the success metrics and measurement of brand marketing strategies/campaigns for all areas through data/information analysis.
• Help define strategies that are reflective of competitive and market trends and needs; inform and build business case for new innovation and growth opportunities
• Lead new strategic, cross functional initiatives that deliver against the brand positioning and strategic assessment needs.
• Define the customer experience vision, strategies, and road maps to deliver service excellence and measurement platforms for all pertinent business service channels.
• Develop an insight based and quantitatively-derived strategy that is aligned with the long-term strategic growth plans for key business areas. Plans will define relevant growth opportunities for targeted consumer groups as well as key communication channels.
• Work with internal functional team leads, agencies, and analytics to develop recommendations to optimize business performance through positioning, messaging, creative, experience, offerings and campaigns.
• Communicate strategic priorities, findings, and results within the department and organization
• Define and manage outside experts and organizations that will deliver successful and productive outcomes, and delivers the best use of brand management and company resources.
• 10+ years of experience developing strategic plans that identify consumer, competitive, and market priorities and trends
• BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus
• Progressive experience in strategic brand management, project leadership, and customer experience
• Data-driven mindset, leadership, and problem solving skills, using creativity and innovation
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate across a multi-functional organization and lead by influence
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong leadership skills and positive customer service spirit
• Must be a team-player – Ability to maintain productive relationships with franchise owners, co-workers and vendors
• Experience in a franchised-brand, a plus
This is a full-time direct hire.