A master in digital?
An innovator looking for a challenging role that exalts your skills in marketing overall, especially customer loyalty and digital marketing?
Want to own your marketing in a fast-paced environment?
MarketPro, a national marketing recruiting firm has been retained on a Vice President of Marketing executive search for a fast-growing web hosting service provider. Headquartered an hour north of Detroit, Michigan, this state-of-the-art organization has been dedicated to providing high performance wireless broadband internet, satellite TV and telephone service to residential and business customers for over 15 years.
We are seeking an innovative marketing visionary who is a master of the “customer experience”, digital and loyalty marketing. As Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for overall customer communications, marketing, name recognition, public relations, brand, digital and social media presence, web site development and maintenance, advertising, sales, revenue and customer growth for brand.
This includes marketing evaluations and decisions, competitive analysis in each market, training, customer retention, forecasting, budgeting, pricing, product positioning and placement, strategy, tactics, public relations, and efficient implementation of the Company business plan. The VP works closely, hand-in-hand and daily with the Operations and Engineering teams to ensure new customer accounts are being installed timely and new market launch opportunities are being pursued. Ultimately, this position works diligently and relentlessly to move the company in a positive customer and revenue direction, looking for opportunities to improve in all areas, by sharing ideas and challenging the status quo as necessary to ensure a strong customer count and financial position for the brand.
The VP leads the company toward being its best by being a student of the company, always analyzing competition, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, assessing the brand position, strategizing as to the best tactics to use, and executing those tactics efficiently to reach success.
• Develop and maintain company strategic plan and position as a living document developed and kept in concert with the executive team
• Commission, conduct and use research of, customers, members, vendors, non-customers, opinion leaders, governments and other groups to craft and mold the company’s direction and position in its markets and business
• Proceed from the tenant that what get measured gets done and to that end become a student of the company and its place and find the key metric to guide it to success and longevity.
• Study, develop and tune the Company’s products, placement, pricings and promotions.
• Develop, participate and advocate for the Company’s forecasting, planning, budgeting and financial planning process
• We are only as good as are partners and to that end, solicit and attract good vendors and partners to help Company win. Grow, maintain, nurture and strengthen our partner relationships
• Strategize and make decision regarding customer retention, loss, and churn, and to that end, be a student of our industry and seek ways to be better than our competitors and peers, and to that end study inactivates and provide feedback to operations, technical managers, subordinates, peers and company executives on ways to reduce loss
• Travel to markets as needed to support local mangers and better experience the company through the eyes of its customers and members
• Support all members as needed with materials, from business cards, to tent cards, signs, mail, electronic and print
• Maintain, develop and grow good communications throughout the company
• Listen to sales calls and provide prompt feedback and training to sales reps
• Participate in and help build Company training resources
• Analyze sales reports daily and monthly to determine trends and help make staffing and marketing recommendation and budgets and forecasts
• Work with Market Manager to help identify and successfully launch new market opportunities
• Integrate new products into our product mix to include Cellular mobile service, Exede and others, that make sense and money for our company
• Help to make brand more modern a good place to join and work and grow. Help make it fun
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required. MBA strongly preferred
• 12+ years brand, product and strategic marketing role in B2C marketing industries
• 10+ years in a major, progressive on-line, digital environment.
• 10+ years in senior leadership roles and metrics-driven leadership style
• Experience managing direct marketing/mail, loyalty/membership programs strongly preferred
• Strong competence in digital, branding, and cross-channel customer experience
• Specialties should include: Mobile and E-Commerce Marketing Strategic Planning Website Development Social Media and Commerce Loyalty Marketing Database Marketing
• Ability to market to a very broad audience that includes nearly every imaginable demographic
• Ability to craft compelling stories and communicate them with target audiences
• Strong awareness and respect for popular culture, media and trends
• Data-oriented and relentless in pursuit of better ROI
This is a full-time direct hire.