MarketPro has partnered with a Fortune 500 company in Atlanta for a contract Social Media Community Manager to fill a marketing staffing need. We are looking for a Social Media Community Manager who will be responsible for managing all production for the assigned Client’s social media channels and possible other network social media initiatives.
- Will track production, setting deadlines
- Expanding or contracting freelance crews and tracking budgetary expectations as needed.
- Will be responsible for the successful delivery of social media posts based on the number of posts required from the network social media strategy. Posts will range from edited clips, gifs and original illustrations.
- In addition to tracking the production, this individual will also work as a Community Manager; they will schedule posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and track what is successful content and what is not.
- The PM/Community Manager will make suggestions to the strategy or nature of content.
- Will meet monthly with the network social media team to discuss strategy and results and make adjustments as necessary
- This person will serve as a point of contact for network partners and creatives.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Experience developing effective creative working relationships with network partners and creatives.
- Must have experience working with a creative team and producers and have the ability to handle high stress situations and tight deadlines and effectively find solutions to keep deadlines on track.
This is a contract position.