MarketPro is partnering with a national B2C company for a contract-to-hire Senior Email Marketing Manager in either Birmingham or Atlanta. As the Senior Email Marketing Manager, you will be the resource to serve as an extension of the CRM Marketing Team and provide oversight and campaign execution level support. This includes day-to-day execution management of email workflow between stakeholders on project prioritization and email channel optimization (i.e., email strategy, delivery remediation/strategy, reporting reviews and recommendations on creative reviews, etc.).
Client stakeholders include CRM, Product, Customer Intelligence and Legal teams. Client third party vendor includes our agency charged with actual set-up and deployment production of campaigns on Exact Target (Sales Force) Platform.
- Campaign management and support daily activities
- QA emails
- Analyze campaigns
- Coordinate activities with email service provider
- Creates communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products including graphics, brochures, company or product fact sheets, logos, or other promotional products
- Project management
- Account Management – working on campaigns based on Sales Force and Exact Target
- Write basic HTML
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- 4-7 years’ experience as an Email Operations Manager
- Demonstrated experience in conceiving, implementing and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Project management experience, including managing complex projects, business relationships with internal clients, external vendors, solution providers, and contractors
- HTML design and coding experience specific to email marketing
- Strong analytic skills with experience defining, measuring, and experimenting with email marketing success metrics
- Experience working with cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction
- Results-driven, innovative thinker
- Operate at hands-on detailed level in addition to strategic thinking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task and excel in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advanced excel skills to cross-reference and validate email recipients
This is a contract to hire marketing position.