MarketPro, the leading executive search and contract firm for marketing jobs. Our approach is to listen to our clients’ needs with an objective of developing long-term relationships that results in delighted customers. MarketPro’s team members are experts in marketing. Our growing team seeks a Sales Development Representative in Atlanta, GA for an exciting and fast-paced opportunity.
Our Sales Development Representative will partner with marketing to handover qualified leads to our executive team.
- Cold call targeted prospects.
- Own ongoing communication and follow-ups with prospects and schedule appointments.
- Participate with sales team on strategy development
- Hand off qualified prospects to sales team
- Assist with preparation of RFPs, contract drafts.
- Build contact lists
- Generate prospecting lists.
- Research prospecting opportunities and follow lead gen methodology.
- Conduct targeted direct email campaigns and logging all contact activity
- Send 75-100 targeted emails per day
- Contact email responses, identify decision makers and qualify key criteria, following up on 200+ new contacts per week
- Follow up with incoming inbound leads in a professional and timely manner via phone and / or
- Maintain clean and accurate database entries.
- 2 years of lead gen experience; some sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and phone skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office suite.
- High-level understanding and experience with Hubspot or a similar CRMs.
- High-level understanding and experience with social media for sales/prospecting; LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience preferred.
- Excellent research skills.
- Ability to learn fast and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Head of Marketing
MarketPro feels strongly that its business philosophies, values, customer focus and commitment to amazing service has directly contributed to our success. It is very important to us that any person added to our team share these values and commitments.
If you possess this experience, share a belief that happy customers are the key to your personal and professional success, and would enjoy working with a great team, we invite you to contact us to find out more.Apply Now
This is a full-time direct hire.