We’re on the hunt for an analytically-driven SEO expert that is especially well-versed with the technical back-end aspects of the discipline. This individual will serve a major brand with a broad vision for digital growth on a contract basis. Strong candidates have a unique opportunity to get their foot in the door of a large digital operation in Atlanta, put a big brand on their resume and move their career forward!
- Audit client’s digital properties to identify low-hanging weaknesses and opportunities to improve SEO
- Hunt down broken inbound links and redirect them to relevant live pages
- Identify weak page meta information and replace it with valuable, useful, information designed to please customers and web crawlers alike
- Research ranking opportunities for high-converting keywords and optimize pages accordingly
- Coordinate with site developers to eliminate site errors (broken scripts and code, 404s, dead cross-links) and improve customer experience
- Mastery of modern SEO best practices
- 3+ years in digital marketing and search engine optimization
- Comfort with sophisticated site auditing and keyword research tools
- Experience with Regex testing a plus
- Ability to write and publish internal redirects
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate technical needs and directions to others
This is a contract SEO staffing position.