MarketPro is looking for an ambitious young writer in the Atlanta area in school or just beginning their professional career to help us expand our website and be part of a cutting edge digital marketing effort. We need a technically proficient, creative, and mentally tough writing machine to create a large volume of web page content to better explain our multitude of contract marketing staffing, marketing recruitment and marketing executive search services to potential clients.
You will be responsible for producing a large variety of pages to flesh out our web site and improve our visibility online. A strong candidate must be able to follow instructions closely, be a fast learner, and have the mental discipline to work on detail-intensive writing tasks without losing focus or compromising quality and creativity.
We’re considering any and all talented writers. But if you’re interested in gaining additional skills we’re open to helping interns learn and get hands-on experience with content marketing, SEO, social media marketing and other aspects of modern marketing as well as a strong understanding of contract marketing staffing and recruitment practices. We’ll work with you to determine your goals and how to get the most out of the internship.
There is some flexibility in this position in terms of hours worked, length of internship, remote work, and deliverable expectations depending on a strong candidate’s current school, work, and housing situation. Details can be arranged on a per-candidate basis.
- Create thorough, well-researched and unique site pages featuring our myriad services according to the information and guidelines provided
- Review and edit your content to ensure logical flow and technical precision
- Mastery of English language and web writing
- Ability to carefully scrutinize and revise own work
- Current or pending degree in English, Marketing, Creative Writing, Journalism or similar field
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure
This is an internal internship with Atlanta marketing recruiters at MarketPro.