MarketPro has partnered with several top clients in Atlanta, GA in search of a Digital Marketing Project Manager. We are currently seeking a well-versed project management professional who enjoys bringing national campaigns and initiatives to life. The Digital Marketing Project Manager will manage the development,implementation on a marketing staffing basis, and maintenance of Digital Marketing efforts to support Client’s existing and new clients.
- Project manage development and maintenance of digital projects including: product website(s), email campaigns, banner ads, SEO, paid search, Internet radio and social media
- Collaborate with internal and external Creative Services resources to incorporate design and copy into digital media assets
- Coordinate input across members of the team to create wireframes, design architectures and content strategies
- Oversee design, production and testing of projects: resolving conflicts, adapting as needed to changing requirements or project slippage in a timely manner and assisting in coordinating any solutions to problems identified pre and post launch
- Assist with refinements to digital elements of initial media plan and co-manage execution and tactics with agency
- Assist in finalizing digital related strategies for Consumer and Professional sampling programs and lead execution elements
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3 years of related experience in project management of digital and marketing initiatives/tactics including at least 2 years of B2C marketing experience.
- Knowledge of project management software and/or intermediate (or Advanced) Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of creative design best practices and usability (UI) as it relates to website development, email campaigns and online advertising
- Ability to test the functionality of digital assets (websites, emails, online advertising)
This is a contract position.